Top Social

May favourites!

04/06/2014
Hey peopleee!


I've decided that I'm going to do a May favourites! I have an obsession with a lot of things, and I love lots of things! my favourites are going to consist of food, make-up, clothes and many other weird things! I would quickly like to apologise for not posting last week but it was half term, and I was away so I had no wifi! Let's get started!


The first on my favourites is my mac lipstick! My lipstick is a cremesheen in the colour speak louder. It's a lovely pinky red shade, that is lovely in the evenings or for posh meals. I bought mine in America from a Dillards store, and it cost me $18. 

My next favourite is a palette I bought. The palette has 120 colours and a variety of colours. The colours consist of browns, purples, nudes, pinks, greens, blues, oranges and yellows. The palette is called a jazooli premium makeup. I like creating lots of different looks with this. ( I will post some tutorials soon!) it was very cheap because they are simple at only £5 reduced from £15.99!!

Also on my favourites list this month is fairy lights! I love fairy lights so much it's acctually funny! I have got my mum addicted to them as well! I have 2 sets, one is just a string of 40 led lights, and my others are heart shaped with patterns over them! I can't remember where I got them though sorry! 

My next favourite is a programme. A girl that I go to school with recommended a series in Netflix! I'm only on season 1, episode 12! I will sit and watch it for hours on end. It is basically about a 'person' that writes a blog about all the secrets at their school. However I don't know if you find out or not! It also tells the story of high school students and their life.

My next favourite is a little wooden box from primark! It is shaped like a heart, and fits my rings and bracelets in! The box was only about, £3.50 I think from my memory... but is cute and adds a girly theme to your room!

Another of my makeup favourites is an essie nail varnish! It is in the colour lilacism, but comes out slightly blue compared to purples i noramlly wear. I like this because the only blue colours I wear are Barry m jelly! The colour is so sweet and is on my nails in this photo!

I listen to so much music that I decided to include a song favourite, and as you may know if you've read my 25 facts about me ( click here if you want to!) then you will know I love one direction... however I'm not including one about them!! This months song is Dangerous by The vamps, and I think it's a really catchy song, that makes you want to jump and dance around! 

Finally, my favourite food of the month is coconut dreams! The name sounds weird, but they taste amazing!!! It is basically a biscuit covered in chocolate mixed with coconut, fudge and caramel, so it has an amazing texture and just tastes so amazing, that I can't even describe it!! 

I hope you guys have enjoyed this weird post! Leave a comment down below if you want to see more favourites, or any make up looks/tips I use!




<3
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature