Top Social

Update!

14/09/2014
Hola internet world!

I haven't posted on my blog in a while did to gcse results and summer holidays! Yet your probably thinking well if you where off school for a long break why didn't you post?! 

Well I was on holiday for the whole of it and only slept in my own bed for 2 nights of the full six weeks! I visited Cornwall and then Spain twice, so basically I lived out a suit case!

But now that school has started I can post more frequently and give you all something to read! So I will be posting every Wednesday like I used to from now on! However my first post won't be related to summer because I wrote about something I love and something that is amazing so that will be up instead if that's okay!



My favourite photo from my second Spain holiday!




<3
1 comment on "Update!"

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature