Top Social

I've been blogging for a year....?

04/03/2015
Hellooo!
 
I think this is a bit weird, because when I started my blog I never thought that I would be able to keep it up for a whole year?! I started my blog at 2am in the morning of Friday the 7th march 2014  because I couldn't sleep and for some reason I kept going and I love it!
 
I just wanted to do this short post to say thank you to everyone who comments on my posts and reads them and supports me because it always makes me smile when people comment telling me that my post was lovely, or they think the same as me. I don't know I just love reading the comments, so thank you!
 
I feel like we should be having a romantic meal, candlelit, like our one year anniversary relationship, yet through a blog post? Is that weird? I'm going to leave this weirdness, that I don't even know what it is has turned into, good bye!!!!!!
 
<3
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature