Top Social

Chocolate Orange Brownies With White Chocolate Chunks!

06/05/2015
Helloooo!
 
This blog post is going to make you extremely hungry.. I'm sorry in advanced. I'm sat here right now eating hot gooey  brownies that taste absolutely divine! The main base of this recipe is from my work experience placement which was in an old peoples home. Now I know that sounds weird but they have a 5 star chef, who makes the most amazing food! So after trying these I asked for the recipe! I made these changing the recipe slightly to suit my taste but I think they still taste amazing! The one thing I was surprised at with this recipe is there is no Terry's chocolate orange inside, which is my favourite, but I guess you are sort of making your own!
 
 
You will need:
350g dark chocolate
250g Butter
3 Whole eggs
250g Soft brown sugar
100g Plain flour
5g Baking powder
1 teaspoon of orange essence
100g White chocolate chips
1 Large orange-Zested
 
 
Step one: Preheat your oven to 180° (gas mark 4/5)
 
Step two: Melt the chocolate and butter in a bowl over a saucepan of boiling water.
 
Step three: Whisk the eggs and sugar in a bowl, with an electric whisk until light and fluffy!

 
Step four: Fold the egg and sugar mixture into the melted chocolate and butter!
 
Step five: Add in the orange essence and orange zest!
 



 
Step six: Now sprinkle in 3/4 of the chocolate chips.
 
Step seven: Fold in the flour and baking powder.
 
Step eight: Transfer onto a tray lined with greaseproof paper. Then take the 1/4 chocolate chips that are left and drop them all over the top!
 
Step nine: Bake in the oven for 25 minutes ( or until a skewer/fork/knife comes out clean!)
Step ten: Enjoy!

 
I hope you have enjoyed this blog post! This post was mainly because I am rubbish at looking after paper with recipes on, so now I know where to look when I want it! If you make these, show me on my social media.. links under the contact tab at the top!
 
<3
2 comments on "Chocolate Orange Brownies With White Chocolate Chunks!"
  1. these look so good omg i will be making some!! love your blog btw :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. why thank you! They taste amazing so do!! Well aren't you cutee;)

      Delete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature