Top Social

Beauty Bay Haul!

21/05/2016

 Makeup is my one true love… okay I lied… I also love my cat dearly. The other day I was watching multiple of Hannah Renee’s videos on YouTube and to sum it up I am obsessed with them (Post coming in the near future!). After watching around 15 of her videos my Beauty Bay basket had become pretty full. I narrowed it down to 4 items and I had to have them all. Obviously I thought why not share with you guys what I thought of the products!










The first thing I added to my basket was two makeup geek eyeshadows. I picked up the shades Bitten and Cocoa Bear. Both shades felt really creamy to the touch but then had quite a bit of fall out when trying to get some on the brush. Bitten has incredible pigmentation and you can really build up the colour. The same goes for Cocoa Bear but I felt that Cocoa Bear blended out a lot nicer than Bitten did. It might have just been the shadow I blended them with or the brush but that’s what I found! I am defiantly ordering more of the makeup geek shadows; they also do such a wide range of gorgeous shades!


I also picked up the Zoeva 221/Luxe Soft Crease brush. Everywhere online that I read about this brush everyone says how great it is at blending out, I will second that! The brush really helps to distribute the colour and really blend it out. However I did find the bristles to be quite rough and feel slightly scratchy.




Finally I decided to get a Morphe shadow. I choose a gorgeous pink shade as I thought it would be a great subtle transition shade for a pink smokey eye. You do need quite a lot on your brush to actually get your shadow onto the eye but it had no fallout so I was really impressed! Morphe eyeshadows as singles are really cheap fir the great job they do being under £2!

Obviously the shades are in single pans so I thought I’d let you know that I store them in a Large Z palette which is also from Beauty Bay!
Beauty bay itself is a great website to buy makeup from different brands that you may not find in shops over here in the UK. I spent over £15 so I received free two day delivery. My products all arrived fine and had no damage! Defiantly using beauty bay again and would recommend it to anyone looking to buy makeup that is hard to get over here.
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature