Top Social

#SEVENTEENBLOGGERNETWORK Event!

19/08/2016




















Yesterday I headed up to London with one of my good friends Poppy from the youtube channel PoppyLinehanx to attend the #SEVENTEENBLOGGERNETWORK event. 

During the course of the event we where able to listen to guest speaks such as Kate Snooks (YES I WAS FREAKING OUT INSIDE AND WE GOT A PICTURE !!), Rollo Goldstaub who works at Google/Youtube and celebrity make-up artist Vanessa Guallar. I may be partial to say so but I loved all of the tips Kate shared about her beauty blog and I am hoping to put them to use over here on my site! 

I was ever so grateful and felt so fortunate to be invited to such an incredible event where I genuinely came away feeling like I had learnt something really useful! All the products featured in this post were gifted in a goody bag which I wasn’t expecting at all and there will be a more in-depth review of them to come!


I also 'vlogged' the day to try it out and it may have turned out miserably but hey, you have to start somewhere...





Outfit:


(I can't find links to the playsuit or the sandals so I have tried to find similar for you!)






-Abigail x
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature