Top Social

February in Photographs.

17/03/2018

I haven't done one of these posts in a long, long, long time but I was going through my camera roll late one evening looking at all my photographs and found so many things that had happened last month that I absolutely loved.

1st - I got up at silly o'clock to go for a walk around a lake local to me with my best friend.
6th - I finally got a Teddy Bear Coat
10th - I went for Brunch with some lovely bloggers.
17th - I went to my Bosses wedding in the countryside with some of the lovely ladies I work with.
27th - WE GOT SNOW
28th - WE HAD MORE SNOW

Sunset, Lake, Walk, Surrey
1st February
Fashion, Blogger, Teddy Bear,
6th February
Cappuccino, Blogger Brunch, Surrey, Cafe
10th February

Wedding ootd, wedding makeup, curly hair, White Blouse, Pink skirt
17th February
Hunters, Boots, snow, england
27th February
Snow, Berries, red, photography
28th February


- Abigail x



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature