Top Social

The Next Chapter.

19/09/2018



Unless you follow me on social media, you wouldn't know that next weekend I move into my university accommodation. I wrote a blog post back in May all about where I had been applying to, where I'd been interviewed for and also where I eventually got into! I was indecisive back then as to whether I wanted to go to Southampton University or Kings College London.

Opening my results was the scariest thing I have ever had to do. I had put a lot of pressure on myself because studying Paediatric Nursing has always been my dream and it was as though these grades got to decide for me.

I told my mum to wait downstairs while I opened up the school intranet, I couldn't have anyone around while I was waiting to find out! As soon as I saw the screen I was worried I had picked something wrong..

I had gotten exactly the grades that were required and was accepted into both my first and second choice universities. I remember starting to cry and shout for my mum, who at first was worried my results weren't as we had hoped because of my reaction!

So I guess I'm off to The University of Southampton! Next weekend when you're reading this (the 22nd of September) I will finally be settling into my halls ready to start that next chapter in my life.

Although a lot of what has been on my blog before has all been beauty or fashion with a slice of lifestyle and travel, I'm going to throw another category in there and create some content about applying to university, nursing and all the strange and wonderful things I encounter over the next 3 years!

I hope you've had a lovely summer and if you're back at school now then the best of luck!

- Abigail x
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature