Top Social

Spain part two!

08/10/2014




Helloooo my muffin tins!?

Here is my second spanish holiday, but this time I went with my family ( My mum, step-dad, step brother x2, and my brother) 

We flew into Alicante airport and Stayed in a little villa that we stayed in last year and was amazing! This was obviously a good thing because we knew all the good restaurants and had some amazing food! the weird pot shaped thing was a white chocolate yoghurt with a pistachio cremé at the bottom, and it was abosoloutly Devine!

I had a lovely time on this holiday and if you have any questions on either of my spain holidays then leave a comment at the very bottom!

I hope you've enjoyed two of my holiday, I did however go to Cornwall but I didn't take very many photos so they will be in a post in the future! However next week is a party make-up tutorial for a meal out then a sleepover! So it should be exciting!??





<3


2 comments on "Spain part two!"

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature