Top Social

What I Wore To The Bloggers Ball!

29/06/2016




 






Back in February I received an email from the ever so lovely Scarlett from SL Blogger Events, inviting me to go along to the #bloggersball on the 18th June. Of course I wasn't going to turn down this incredible offer! In this post I'm going to show you what I wore and then tomorrow will be a post about the actual event and the wonderful goodies I received from some of the brands.

Body (Top) - Miss Selfridge - £16.00
Skirt - Miss Selfridge - £35.00
Shoes - New Look - £34.99 (Similar)
Coat - M&S - £79.00

Photos by: www.andlaurenanne.co.uk

-Abigail x
3 comments on "What I Wore To The Bloggers Ball!"
  1. I absolutely love your skirt! It sound slide a lovely event and I promise I'm only slightly jealous...
    Haha hope you had a gab time!

    mybeautyandbrownies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking gorgeous! That skirt is too pretty, and even though it's a pink (not the biggest fan) I could totally see myself wearing this! Loving the post, as always xx

    http://wanderlustgirl-kb.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature