Top Social

Beautiful Summer Bouquet!*

20/06/2016










England’s weather is pretty awful. Today especially, it is supposed to be sunny yet it is peeing it down with rain and has been since I woke up however many hours ago! One thing that can make any room seem a lot more like summer is flowers. I love the smell of flowers *sneezes* even if the pollen count is high, effecting my hay fever but it’s okay right... because flowers are pretty! 

I got sent the most gorgeous bouquet from Prestige Flowers called the Grandeur and also added in was a pink vase and some incredible mini praline chocolates. When you order flowers from them they also send a care guide telling you how to look after the flowers which for someone like me who managed to kill a cactus was really helpful! There is also a card telling you a little bit about all the flowers which also was helpful as I know about four.
The flowers arrived really quickly which shocked me because I thought it would be at least a week but really it arrived the next day! One thing that makes me nervous about ordering flowers online is that they will arrive damaged and id has to throw them out but my order from Prestige Flowers came secured in a tall box and wasn't damaged at all! There was also the quote above attached inside and it made me chuckle so I thought I would share it with you as well!

My bouquet has lasted over two weeks and is still going strong. The guide that it came with definitely helped because otherwise they would be dead the next day! If you want to order this bouquet then it is currently reduce from £49.99 to £34.99 so get it while you can at the lower price! The bouquet would be a lovely gift for a birthday or an anniversary! 

Thank you Prestige Flowers for such a beautiful bouquet I love it to pieces!




-Abigail x


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature