Top Social

The Prettiest Pinks*

16/11/2016




The blush and the lipstick are definitely the prettiest pinks I've ever seen... however maybe the eyebrow pencil is a bit more of a brown. A couple of posts back I tried out W7 makeup for the first time and completely fell in love with it, since then I've ran out of the primer and not found one I love even nearly as much. 

Shade - Hot Gossip


Talk about being sparkly, shimmery and spectacular. This blusher comes in a brick form of a powder, contains 6 gorgeous shades that all work as one or as sextuplets separately (I googled what 6 twins is called and apparently its sextuplets and I felt like it just sat right). My favourite shade is the bottom left hand corner which comes out very similarly to Nars-Orgasm. The paler whites and pinks can even work as a soft highlighter if you were to dip a small enough brush into the colour, then it would work perfectly. The blushers are very pigmented and the glitter  transfers nicely from the brush to the cheek with minimal fallout.





Imagine if you could apply pink glitter to your lips, without the actual glitter the harsh scratchy feel or the dry texture. Oh wait... The shade Negligee by W7 is a gorgeous light/medium pink full of sparkle. The pink colour has a slight opacity to it however this isn't noticeable until up close. The glitter hides the fact the pink isn't a bold colour, however this is what I love about the lipstick. I've never found a lipstick that is full of glitter yet isn't dulled out by a bold, bright toned colour. It's a bonus that Negligee doesn't dry out your lips like any other glitter lipstick would have. For the price of this lipstick it is so affordable!




I am not yet mastered in the skill of getting my eyebrows to look good, no matter how hard I try or the amount of products I use, I cannot get eyebrows that look how I want them too! I used the W7 Super brows, when testing out makeup products late at night (who doesn't lets be honest) and so many people commented on my brows and I was amazed because I thought I'd done a job of a 5 year old. I followed my natural brow shape and added in 'fake hairs' or little lines in simple terms before brushing through with the spoolie so my brows were back in shape. The brush clearly is magical because it blended all these harsh lines that I had created together to create an eyebrow that didn't even look like mine. 


I hope you enjoyed exploring a few more W7 products with me, my favourite from this trio has to be the blusher brick,  I love the shimmery colours and high pigmentation!



- Abigail x



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature