Top Social

In need of Sunglasses? Don't worry, I've got you covered!*

28/10/2016

Now that the weather is brightening up I have loved being able to wear sunglasses again! Obviously living in the UK we rarely get a chance to wear sunglasses so as soon as I went away to Florida I knew that I would finally get wear out of them. Below are a couple of shots of my favourite pair that I  have been loving recently teamed up with a cute outfit to give you inspiration!


On the right I am wearing them on my head as a fashion accessory.
On the right I am wearing them to keep out the sun while playing with snapchat filters!

My sunglasses are from a website called GlassesShop.com and they are a website that allows you to buy not only sunglasses but also prescription glasses in many different styles. The glasses are super affordable and are definitely long wearing because I've had mine for over six months now and they are still going strong. The glasses also came in a plastic box to keep them protected which is much better than the material ones you get in shops!

You can find my sunglasses here: https://www.glassesshop.com/eyeglasses/sup0205


I have unfortunately left my glasses with my best friend over in America because I am so forgetful however here is a picture from their website of what they look like up close:



So gorgeous!!


-Abigail x







Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature