Top Social

Travel Diary | New York City '17

03/02/2018

I mentioned in my previous blogpost that I had been away in October '17 (I know it is such a long time ago now but I love the photographs!) and would soon be uploading a travel diary, well here it is.

Back in October I flew to Newark International Airport to go and see my best friend Chloe who I surprised at the same time just the previous year! We did lots of tourist things things in her area such as explore New Jersey, Princeton University and spend a day in New York City with her family. We got to have a mini photoshoot everywhere we went, which I loved because I adore nothing more than taking photographs. Anyway... here are my favourite pictures from the trip!

(and if you want to be nosey at Chloe then here is her Twitter and Instagram)























-Abigail x
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature