Top Social

Liz Earle is my life saver!

19/11/2014
 
Hellooo!
 
This week I thought that I would do a product review. If you saw my last post you would know about how I feel about my skin and my insecurities. When I started to use Liz Earle I suddenly noticed a huge difference in the way my skin looked, making me feel slightly more confident.
 
This product is the Liz Earle cleanse and polish Hot cloth cleanser. This you simply rub the cream sort of product into your skin without water or any liquid and let it soak for 5 minutes. I use one pump of the 100ml bottle, for my face every morning and evening.

One thing I love is the fact that it is made with naturally active ingredients such as: Rosemary, Chamomile, Cocoa Butter and Eucalyptus essential oils. I think this makes it smell divine but also it is very smooth on the skin and very moisturising! It is also good for all skin types which is good for me because I have combination/oily skin. When you order this product it is sent with a muslin cloth.

This cloth you just heat up under running hot water and as soon as it is taken out of the water it starts to cool quite fast, so you can do a bit of your face and its kind of an indicator to know when to wash and re-use the cloth. To cover my whole face I have to wash it about 4-5 times, but I don't mind because I know my skin is clean.

I also find that the Liz Earle cleanser takes of my little bits of make-up that won't come off, and this is a benefit to me, because with one of my mascaras ( Benefit they're real) I really struggle to remove it even with Clinique make-up remover and Liz Earle products ALWAYS get that off for me, which makes me happy!

I have also tried the Liz Earle oily/combination moisturiser as well as the skin tonic booster, and these both are very good as well and really help my skin, but the Hot Cloth Cleanser helps me the most!

I would recommend this product to anyone with quite spotty skin, because it really helps clear it up, and make me feel confident with out my make up on! I would defiantly rate this a 5/5!

However the Liz Earle products are quite expensive so you may want to think about it first or try a smaller bottle and don't go straight into 100ml. Overall Liz Earle is a lovely product and it is so lovely to use!


You can buy it from the Liz Earle website just click their name!: Liz Earle



<3
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature