Top Social

Q&A!

26/11/2014

Hellooo everyone!

This week I tweeted asking if anyone wanted to ask me any questions and I was actually asked quite a few!? So I narrowed it down to 9ish questions? If you would like to ask me any questions in the future you can leave a comment below!
 
Question 1. 'Why did you start this account?'

I didn't know if this was my twitter or my blog so I'm going to do both! I started my twitter because it is a fan account for Youtube. However I started my blog because I felt like it was somewhere in which I could escape from my exams and have something that I just like to do ( I'll explain the full story another time!)

Question 2. ' Would you rather live without the Internet, or toilet paper?!'

I sat and thought about this for quite a while because I really didn't know ( laughing as I type this next bit ). However I would rather live without toilet paper because there is no rule saying I cant use kitchen roll right?!?

Question 3. 'Who inspires you the most in your everyday life?'

I'm going to be very deep here be prepared.... The one person who inspires me the most would be my mum. This is because she is so lovely and caring and does some amazing things. I love my mum so much and if I was to grow up like her, being as successful as she is then I would feel like my life is complete!

Question 4. 'What is your favourite thing about Christmas?'

Well.... If you know me well then you will know that Christmas is my favourite time of the year, and I LOVE IT SOOOOOOOOO MUCH :):):):):):):):):):):):):) I love the films, the food and seeing family and spending time with them. But I love one thing the most and that is snow because who doesn't love a white Christmas?1
 
Question 5. 'What's your favourite thing about living in the UK?'
 
I am one of the weirdo's that love the sudden changes in British weather. This is because one day it is sunny and the next foggy and frosty. I'm hoping this will happen again soon but be snow instead!
 
Question 6. 'What did you say to Alfie when you met him?'
 
Meeting Alfie was one of the best things in my whole year of being 14! When I approached him myself and my friend both asked for high fives because he was sat behind a desk it was the only physical contact we were allowed with him, and he said okay, but my hands are sweaty from signing so many books! Then we were chatting and I told him I loved him and gave him my letter. I also got a book signed for my friend who is not very well, and Alfie being as sweet as he is wrote her a get well soon message in the front of her book!
 
Question 7. 'Who is one person you would love to meet?'
 
I have a few idols in which are all amazing and I would love to meet either, Zoe Sugg, Tanya Burr or Blake Lively. I think all these women are absolutely stunning and I would love to just have a conversation with them. You may not know who Blake Lively is, but she plays Serena Van Der Woodsen in Gossip Girl.
 
Question 8. 'Do you have a you tube channel? If yes, are you doing vlogmas?'
 
In answer to this, no I do not have a You tube channel. However I am going to try something that i am calling 'Blogmas' and try to post different Christmas things and DITL and follow me around random things, so that will be starting on the 1 December until the 25th! I hope you will like this idea?!
 
Thank you for reading this post, I hope you enjoyed it, and it might have answered some questions about me that you didn't know!!
 
 
<3
 





Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature