Top Social

100 Things To Do Before High School!*

28/09/2015

Hello!

A new programme that I love is a series that has just started on Nickelodeon called 100 Things to do before High School! This show appealed to me because I am going into my last year of school and I thought that it would be a show filled with great laughs! I've actually learnt a lot. That's all I can say. From the first episode I have found so many different activities I guess you could call them that I would like to conquer actually before I leave school. In a way I'm contradicting the show, but it’s something I'm actually looking forward to doing!

I'm going to however have to shorten my list because I only have around 6 months of school before I have exams and then leave. Therefore my list is going to be around 20-30 things that I aspire to do and I will share each one here on my blog with you.

In the first episode the teacher asks if anyone wants to join a garage band to enter into the school festival.... And to win a $100 voucher for a spaghetti shop. However CJ ( played by Isabela Moner)  has all her friends abandon her for other groups because they all want to win. CJ now doesn't want to enter the competition alone. Yet when talking to a teacher he tells her to never give up. When the two boys Fenwick and Crispo realise leaving the group was a bad idea because the others don't except them for their personality. Of course it ends in CJ, Fenwick and Crispo entering as a band together again.. then wining! That one thing ticked off their list to do.. 99 left! 

If you want to check out the show it airs weekdays at 4:30pm in the UK on Nick ( Sky: 604 Virgin: 712 Talk Talk: 558) so make sure to check it out! 

Also right now on Nick there is a competition in which you can win not only a red letter voucher but also an Apple IPad Mini 16 GB for sharing what you'd love to do before high school! 


 

- Abigail x

 
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature