Top Social

Autumn Make-Up Look!

07/10/2015
 
 





 

 
 
Hellooo Lovelies!
Today I wanted to do an autumnal make-up look for you! I decided it was easier to write the steps with a few pictures of the final image! I love this look and think that it is perfect for autumn! While doing this I realised my lack of skill in taking selfies! Come back to my blog on Friday to find out about the clothes I wear with this look eeek!
My primer that I used I used is the Benefit Porefessional. This is amazing. It shrinks the size of your pores, practically making them invisible! I find applying this under my foundation helps it stay longer but also it glides on. It is the best purchase I’ve ever made!
After my primer I obviously applied foundation. The foundation I choose to use is the Rimmel Lasting perfection. I have owned this since the beginning of the year and have never had the right shade of skin to wear it (Back then I just gambled with my make-up and slapped on any bits and bobs!). This foundation has quite a high coverage meaning I need minimal concealer. A hint in the name 'Lasting' is true! You can sometimes buy products that don't do what it says on the tin, but this defiantly does!!
After this is go in with my concealer which is the Estee Lauder double wear. This concealer is practically cement. I dab it in with my beauty blender by Real Techniques and it does the job. It has a high coverage and will cover even the reddest of spots... even the dreaded under eye bags!
Then I applied my bronzer and blusher. The bronzer I used is the Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer. I have raved about this before because not only is it amazing but it also smells like chocolate... So it is to die for! Then I did my blusher with the Make-Up Revolution blusher in the shade Sugar. I really blended it out with my setting brush because I like a subtle colour.
After this I applied my eyeshadow Primer. My primer was a sample of the Benefit Air Patrol! This is as amazing as the Porefessional... Not only does it prevent creasing but it creates an even toned base that can then be blended into eyeshadow. For eye shadow I used the Urban Decay Naked 2, which is my ultimate favourite! I used the colour Chopper all over my lids and then blended through the crease with the colour Snakebite.
Then I applied my mascara which was the Benefit They’re real! This mascara has been my favourite since it was released! I love the volume it is the most amazing mascara invented! If you go back and stalk me you will be able to read it!
Every bloggers favourite powder was then applied which is the Rimmel Stay Matte powder in 002! This powder is fabulous. That’s all I can say. It is so cheap and affordable everybody needs to try!
Finally I applied my lipstick. I used an H&M Lip Pen in the Shade Cherry. This colour is so autumnal I love it! It is buildable so you can easily make it darker!
I hope you have enjoyed this different post! What is your favourite make-up item that you never leave the house without?


 

 




Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature