Top Social

Evain Facial Spray Competition!*

30/10/2015
Hello lovelies!

Today I am going to tell you about a competition that The Wilkes group are running!
You can win simply by filling out a few details! First prize is a Longchamp "Le Pliage" backpack, in stylish, durable, water-resistant nylon topped with a textured leather handle and logo-embossed flap. This bag is a perfect must have for winter to carry hats, gloves and scarfs! It is also filled with one 10 oz., one 5 oz., and a trio of travel-size Evian sprays!

Plus, three runners-up will receive a Longchamp pochette toiletries case, with embossed leather trim in durable, water-resistant nylon, accented with gold tone hardware. I love the look of gold hardware because it creates a more sophisticated look! As well as this it is also filled with a trio of travel size Evian sprays.

The Evian sprays are used to help re-hydrate dry skin with just a spritz of moisture. Not only does it do that but it also helps to set your make-up.. this is a must for me because after Zumba first thing on a Monday, then leading on to another 6 hours of school my make-up can al move and I end up with my eyebrows on my chin!




You can simply enter above or by clicking HERE!
Good luck!
-Abigail x
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature