Top Social

Disney World USA ootd.

27/10/2015

 
Hellooo Lovelies,
So yesterday I went to Disney World in Orlando and it was the most magical day ever (you'll only get the reference if you’ve been before or you are a Disney fanatic!!) On twitter I posted about my outfit and quite a few people liked it so I thought I would share it in more depth on here as not all of you follow me on twitter... (Feel free to I'm at @_abigailjessica  )
I'll start at the top so my Minnie Mouse ears I purchased as soon as I arrived at Disney from the shop. They cost me $20 including tax. These were incredible comfy to wear and looked super cute!
My top is from Miss Selfridge and was only £8 in the sale! I love the yellow when I am tanned because I feel like it makes me look darker, when I'm not! I choose to wear a high rise top because then if I'm on a ride it won't fall down and everyone gets a view they don't want!
Orlando was due to be quite sunny on Monday so I wore high waited shorts from Hollister. I got these a few months ago and they are extremely comfy and look nice with anything! These were bought in the states for $50.
Of course my shoes would need to be comfy because you have to do lots of walking! I went with my White converse, which in the UK I live in. These shoes are so incredibly comfy and because they are white you can wear them with any outfit. These are obviously from the converse shop and they cost £50.
I didn't take a bag with me because I kept my phone and money in my pocket, with my camera around my neck. I took some lovely photos of the day so I will put them all in a separate post!
I hope you liked this post, feel free to leave a comment below on what you liked or what you would wear to Disney!
 
- Abigail x


 
1 comment on "Disney World USA ootd."

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature