Top Social

The Liebster Award.

17/11/2015

 

 

Hellooo lovelies! 

So today I am going to do the Liebster Award. I was nominated by the lovely Caoimhe who has an amazing blog! She writes about beauty, fashion and anything that comes to mind! She is ever so lovely and you can check her out here!! Before I start with this I just wanted to apologise for not uploading a blog post twice a week and have only been doing it once a week. I am currently in year 11 and next week I have mocks of my mocks so I need to revise a lot! Anyway....
 

The rules for this award are...

 

1. Post a link back to the blogger who nominated you. 

2. Answer the 10 questions that the person who nominated gave you.

3. Nominate 10 bloggers (or blogs).

4. Give your nominees a set of 10 new questions for them to answer.

5. Also don't forget to include the Liebster award sticker in your post.

 

Caoimhe's Questions to me were:

 

1. What is your favourite animal?

 My favourite animal is a cat. I have loved cats since I was a little human. I have grown up with cats and love them dearly. My current cat is called Monty and he is so fluffy and adorable. He is now four years old but still acts like a little kitten every day.

 

2. What is your favourite place that you have visited?

 My favourite place that I have visited has to be Disneyland Orlando. Disneyland is so magical and holds so many memories for me. I first went when I was little then again when I was around 10 and then again this year. Every single time, no matter how old I have been, I have loved it.

 

3. What is your favourite song at the minute?

If you ever read my first ever blog post then you will know that I love One Direction. On Friday the 13th of November they released their new album Made in the am. I love the song Love you Goodbye however if I choose of the charts then it would be History by One Direction. The song was written for the fans about the fans. It is such an incredible song and I am constantly having it on repeat!

 

4. Who is your celebrity crush?

My male celebrity crush is Louis Tomlinson. I think he is so incredibly amazing and has such a perfect singing voice. Not only that but I also think he is so aesthetically pleasing to look at. My female crush would have to be Blake Lively. I do not understand how people can dislike her. She is such an inspirational actress and she is so beautiful.

 

5. What is your favourite thing about blogging?

I love being able to be myself without someone turning round and telling me I’m wrong. I like the freedom and creativity that I have.

 

6. Do you have any bad habits?

I have a bad habit of biting my nails. I really want to break the habit because then I can paint them and then they will look pretty!

 

7. What do you like to do to relax?

I love to sit in my bed with the candles burning and reading a book!

 

8. What is your favourite smell?

My favourite smell has to be warm cinnamon donuts, when they are straight out of the oven. If it was a natural smell I would pick just after the rain has stopped falling.

 

9. What is your favourite social networking site?

Twitter.

 

10. Have you ever met a celebrity? If not, who would you like to meet?

If you class him as a celebrity then Alfie Deyes (you can read my blog post about it here although it isn't the best because I wrote it over a year ago!) , but if not then I would love to meet Louis Tomlinson or the whole of One Direction!

  

I nominate: 




 

My questions to those above are:

 

1. What is something new that you have tried/done recently and you loved?

2. Favourite place to go and have your own time?

3. When you were younger what did you aspire to be when you're older.

4. What is the best book that you have read this year and why?

5. What  is one thing that you love about yourself?

6. If you weren't a human, then what animal would you be?

7.  Have you ever saved someone's life before/had your life saved... explain!

8. If you were stuck in an elevator with a celebrity who would it be and why?

9. Who is your main inspiration in day to day life?

10. Why did you start your blog? 



 

Thank you to Caihome once again for nominating me, I hope you have all learned something you didn't already know!

 

 

-Abigail x
 
 

 
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature