Top Social

One Direction taught me a life lesson?

03/11/2015

 Hellooo lovelies, 

A month ago now I saw one direction live. That day was filled with emotions, mainly happy due to feeling incredibly proud of how far they have come. But at the end I was crying because it was over ( I know I'm weird, hate me I don't care ) I felt like an era of my life was coming to a close all because they are going on a hiatus. The next section of the blog post I wrote at 2am when I returned from the concert when I guess you could say I was in a bit of a state! Enjoy...

Watching one direction made me realise one thing. Never give up on your dreams, may they be big or small. Every dream can become a reality. Seeing how far they've come has actually inspired me to work for what I want to achieve. Push myself and don't let anyone stop me. Liam didn't give up! He returned to the X-factor for a second year and guess what... He's now in the biggest boy band in the world. If that isn't inspiration, then I don't know what is.

My one life ambition is to become a paediatric nurse. If you don't know what this is, it is basically a children's nurse in a hospital. I have dreamt this and imagined my life as a nurse for 6 years now. I realised this was definitely what I wanted to do after watching my brother Callum being taken to hospital many time because of being allergic to mosquito bites. Seeing how caring the nurses were inspired me. I love to help people, I love being other people's source of happiness. If I was able to not only help a child, but also their family I would feel such a thrill, it's hard to put it into words.

Currently I'm leading up to the end of my GCSE's then it's onto A-Levels, then university. I have everything planned out on what I want to do, where I want to go... It is all down to just believing in myself.

You may not know what you want to do… or your dream is to sing or be able to do a talent you have always wanted to do... I guess what I'm saying is to never give up on ANYTHING. So long as you believe in yourself, you can get there! Push yourself, to succeed in ways you won’t believe are possible.
Leave a comment below on what you are most excited for or looking forward to in 2016!
 

-Abigail x
 
 
P.S.. I thought I should leave some of the pictures I took below!






 

 
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature