Top Social

D.I.Y 2015 Pin board!

12/01/2016


Hello lovelies!

I hope you have been enjoying 2016 so far! Today’s post is going to be on something I haven't done in a while and that is a D.I.Y post! My first ever D.I.Y post I showed you how to customise your house key and it was ever so simple. Well todays post is as simple as that. So long as you have what you need then it is simple! I'm going to show you a way to personalise your bedroom with memories of 2015! I always see these ideas floating around so I wanted to create my own!






I simply went online and ordered a pin board, drawing pins (rainbow coloured of course), photos and a quote! They are all linked if you click on the name but if not wait till the end.


I started by spreading out my photos and quote in the areas that I thought they looked best. I used pictures that looked like Polaroids and I ordered them off an app on my iPhone called LALALAB. It was simple to use and you just uploaded the photos from your camera roll. I paid 22p per photo which could have writing added so I thought that was really good! If you didn't want to use Polaroid styled photos then you can use normal 6x4!




Then I obviously added in the pins and neatened up the pictures.

And I had created a cute pin board of my memories of 2015. I'm going to hang this on my wall above my dressing table so I always see it and then add some fairy lights over the top because it makes my room feel all cosy!

You can also add any other memoirs you may have of 2015. I might add tickets from concerts or important notices!

I hope you have enjoyed this post and leave a comment below if you try creating your own pin board or tweet me @_abigailjessica!

Polaroids: http://www.lalalab.com/
Pin Board: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B0072FK9N4?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o02_s00
Pins: http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/604035965X?psc=1&redirect=true&ref_=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00
Quote: http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/252135209326?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&var=550974093601&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

-Abigail x



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature