Top Social

Goodbye 2015...Hello 2016!

02/01/2016
Hello Lovelies,

(Before I started my post I just wanted to wish everybody a Happy New Year and good luck for 2016!)

Well.. I don’t really know how to start this post. I was going to talk about the achievements and incredible opportunities I’ve had in 2015 and then I remembered I did a blogpost about it during Blogmas. So I you want to read that then you can do so here! Anyway todays blog post is something I wrote when I was tired and probably should have slept because it was 3am but I wanted to write while everything was on my mind and felt fresh if you know what I mean!? Anyway… enjoy!

Sometimes you want to put your head in a pillow and scream and cry. Sometimes you type out a whole text but don't send it because you hate having arguments. Sometimes you wish you could speak the truth without everything around you coming crashing down.

I'm sat here after a New Year's Eve party still in my coat and dress thinking to myself about what 2016 holds for me (basically I’m panicking because I’m going to be so screwed). I will do my GCSEs. I will go to sixth form. Plus… I turn 16 in a few days.

Everything kind of came crashing down around me and I realised the truth. This year basically dictates the rest of my life. Everyone says ‘New Year New Me’. It's that cringed thing you put on your Facebook page or something. But I've decided that will happen. I know that if I write down my New Year’s resolutions in one place where anyone can view it then I can't go back.

So here goes...

1. I'm not giving people second chances, if you blow it, you've blown it.
2. I will try my hardest in my exams and push myself to hopefully exceed the target grades my school and I have set.
3. I’m not letting people dictate my life. It's my life not yours.
4. I need to stop trying to change who I am to fit in. Everybody is different in their own special way.


I know to you these might seem silly but I really want to do this. To me they are things I need to remember and tell myself every day.

If you have any resolutions leave them in the comments I’d love to read them! Happy new year once again!


p.s This is my step any closer and I'll kill you face :)

-Abigail x

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature