Top Social

Dinner at the Berystead Hotel, Ascot.

31/03/2016








      

   


Hello Lovelies,

So last night I was invited to a surprise meal for one of my good friend, Poppy's 16th birthday. Obviously as it was a surprise she had no idea it was going on and it was all arranged amazingly by her mum!

We all arrived slightly earlier than Poppy and were warmly greeted with mocktails!

Once Poppy had arrived we went through to the dining area which had been beautifully decorated and set up once again by Poppy’s Mum. The table was covered in everything girly you could imagine, pink and white roses, fairy lights and little white boxes with intricate designs covering the sides filled with mini eggs! These are a big girl version of a party bag if you like!

Prior to arriving we had to decide what we would like to eat and I choose for a starter to have new season beetroot and whipped goats cheese, apple gel and pickled apple. For a main I choose Butternut Squash and Ricotta Cannelloni, courgette ribbons with cherry tomato fondue. And then finally for dessert I choose Strawberries and white chocolate ganache with pistachio tuile. All three choices I made were absolutely divine and I loved them all, especially the dessert!
Throughout the meal we were also offered variations of bread, which the onion one was the best.


 





I had an amazing meal at the hotel and would defiantly recommend it to anyone who is nearby, or looking for somewhere to go with amazing food.

Thank you so much to Poppy for having me there, I loved the whole experience! It was also crazy that I got to see one of my friends who I haven't seen for 9 years, as we both left the school. But then have both ended up moving to the same area without knowing!


- Abigail x 



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature