Top Social

Cleaning Your Makeup Brush's Just Got Easier*

05/10/2016







Everyday I like to change up my eye makeup because it allows you to be creative. However it is such a hassle, having to keep cleaning your brushes in-between each creation. Well beautyessentials have saved my butt here, all because of their Shadow Switch. The Shadow Switch not only cleans your brushes but it is also eco-friendly, hygienic and reliable! For only £5.99 you can clean your brushes so easily without having to use any water or solution! I tried out two of my brushes below so you can see the comparison.



I use this makeup brush way too often for a brown crease. This week I decided right before college I wanted to have a pink/red crease but all my brushes are brown/black from the previous couple of days. Out I whipped my shadow switch to give my brushes a swirl around. Within seconds of swirling the dry brush, on the dry sponge, it was clean. When I then put the brush into a pink tone there wasn't a single trace of brown so I was rather impressed!


One of my most used brushes has to be there for applying glitter to my eyelid. I wasn't expecting the shadow switch to take out any of the glitter as I struggle when cleaning my brushes with a solution to clear all the glitter but this did a much better job than I anticipated! The brush has no trace of the golden/copper glitter so I can dip straight in to a different crazy colour.

Beautyessentials have recently changed their packaging (this being the old packaging) to have something a lot more simple, that can also have more added to it. Make sure you head over to the amazon page so you can see what new exciting things they will be releasing!

The Shadow Switch would also be really handy if you are going away on holiday for at least two weeks. You could easily keep up with the cleaning of your brushes, without having to worry about a liquid solution running all over you clothes in a suitcase.



-Abigail x







1 comment on "Cleaning Your Makeup Brush's Just Got Easier*"

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature