Top Social

Billion Dollar Brows - The key to perfect eyebrows!*

29/12/2015

Hello lovelies!

Today I wanted to talk about something that has become quote big in the beauty industry over the past year or so and that is eyebrows. Eyebrows are now seen as the facial feature that can change the overall definition and shape of your face. Everybody wants to have their eyebrows done now to have the best... on 'fleek' eyebrows! I personally get my waxed and tinted, but others may pluck them themselves or have them threaded! I have found an amazing product to make your brows stand out on your face a bit more and not seem so washed away. The two products help to enhance and define your brows amazingly.

The brand that creates these products is called Billion Dollar Brows and they used to only be used in salons, however they have now branched out into Boots! The two products that I am going to talk about are the Best Sellers Kit (£49.50) and the 60 Seconds To Beautiful Brows Kit (£24). I am going to talk to you about both products and say which I feel is the best to help give you eyebrows that look like they have been done professionally and cost you a billion dollars!


The first item I am going to talk about is the Best Sellers Kit. Inside the kit there is a brow pencil. At first appearance I thought the pencil looked rather dark, but as soon as I swatched it and started to play around with it I realised it actually came out a lot paler but was easily buildable. This is because the pencil is formulated to work with most hair colours. The pencil flows on so naturally and you hardly have to touch your eyebrows for it to work. On the other end of the pencil is a spoolie brush so you can brush your eyebrows into shape before and then after at the end to even out the colour in your eyebrows.

Also in the kit is a Brow Duo Pencil, which has a highlighter on one end and a universal concealer on the other. The highlighter is the perfect shade for enhancing your brow bone, giving it even more definition.

In the best sellers kit my favourite product had to be the brow gel. That might sound silly because it isn’t adding any colour, but it was just amazing. It held my brows in place for the whole day and not a single hair moved out of place. It isn’t wet to the touch so if you touch your eyebrow after application then it won’t be all sticky or wet. I applied this after the Brow pencil and it helps with the definition and the shape.
The final product in the box was the Smudge brush. It said on the packaging that it can be used for blending out the eyebrow pencil but I used it instead for smudging out the highlighter slightly. I thought this helped create a more defined look because it wasn’t such a harsh line.


Moving on to the 60 Seconds To Beautiful Brows Kit. The main item in this kit is the Brow Powder in Taupe. This powder is so highly pigmented it works for light to dark brunette eyebrows. The powder is also highly long lasting so it isn’t going to leave your brows halfway down your face in the next hour or so. You can apply this powder with the brush that is also included in the kit. On one end is an angled brush which helps to define and sculpt the perfect eyebrow. On the other end is a spoolie which is vital to help create the shape beforehand and then to help blend the product afterwards. Due to the product being so highly pigmented it means that you can create a thin brow with little colour or a fuller thicker looking brow.
Both kits do as they say. They both help to create, sculpt and define the perfect brows. If I was to pick one kit it would have to be the Best sellers kit because not only does it do more but I believe it helps to create more of a defines brow because it does include the highlighter and gel. If there is one thing or maybe two you like from one of the kits then it can all be bought separately as well on the boots website. Feel free to go and have a look online or go down to your local boots store because they are already out on the shelves! I’m never going back to what I used before to achieve the eyebrows I desired because the Billion Dollar Brows kits are simply amazing.
I hope you have enjoyed this blog post and let me know in the comments below what you use to create your ideal eyebrows?

-Abigail x
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature