Top Social

Blogmas day 13: Christmas shortbread!

13/12/2014
HELLOO EVERYONE!

12 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS YES YES YES!

Today I'm doing something that I love and that's baking! I have made some amazing shortbread and I made them into cute Festive shapes, and I thought that they could be cute as gifts or just with a hot chocolate or cup of tea!

You will need:
- 125g Butter
- 55g Caster Sugar
- 180g Plain flour
Method:
1. Heat the oven to 180c
2. Beat the butter and the sugar together until smooth.
3. Stir in the flour until it is like a dough, and then place on a floured surface. 
4. Cut into all different shapes you like and sprinkle with caster sugar and chill in the fridge for 20 minutes.
5. Bake in the oven for 15-20 minutes, or until pale golden-brown. Set aside to cool down!

My shortbread tasted amazing! My fabourite shapes are below:

I hope you liked this post, because I love baking so I have more cooking tutorial soft you! You could now take a stack of the same shape and stack them up then tie a ribbon around the outside as a cute gift idea!



<3
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature