Top Social

Blogmas day 19: BUILD YOUR OWN CHRISTMAS TREE

19/12/2014
I HELLO EVERYONEEEEE!
 
ITS 6 DAYS UNTIL CHRISMTAS YAYAYAYYAYA
 
So today is another D.I.Y sort of thing but it is very easy!
 
You will need:
 
1958924049- Green books
Some bluetak
A star
Some small, PLASTIC!, lightweight baubles .
 
All you have to do is stack all the books on top of each other with the biggest at the bottom and smallest at the top! You need to have all the spines facing the front as well!
 
Then take the star and bluetak this onto the top, and stick the baubles all over the books because it adds a tree look!
 
This is a very simple post and any one can do it because you wont get messy! I made while I was volunteering at the old peoples home, so sorry if the photo quality isn't that fabulous!
  (IVE JUST GONE TO POST THIS AND THE PHOTO I TOOK HAS
GONE SO I STOLE ONE FROM GOOGLE BUT IT LOOKS LIKE THIS!)


 
 
<3
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature