Top Social

Blogmas day 20: Festive hairstyles!

20/12/2014
HELLOO EVERYONE!!
 
ITS 5 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS HOLY POOP!!
 
So today I thought I would show you some cute hairstyles that you can do for a Christmas meal, Christmas day or just because.. why not?!
 
(SORRY MY ROOM IS A MESS BUT IM A TEENAGER AND I AM MESSY!)
 
1) Here my hair is straight and I have then just done a middle parting and then French plaited the top layer back!
 
 2) Here my hair is all slicked back and then just in a high ponytail slightly to the side!
 
3) My hair is thrown up into a top knot bun and the rest in pinned back, however you could leave pieces down at the side.
 
4) In this photo my hair is in a fishtail plait. However I didn't tie it off with an elastic I just back combed it and then hair sprayed and it stays!
 
 
I hope you like these simple yet cute hairstyles!
 
 

 
 
<3
 
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature