Top Social

Blogmas day 12: Wreath making!

12/12/2014
 HELLOO EVERYONE! 

ITS 13 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS YES YES YES!

Last Saturday I went to a wreath making class, and I thought that I would take photos of each stage and show you because I am so proud of how the end product looked! This took me from 10 am- 4pm! but I had lunch inbetween SHH!

1) This is what the frame looked like after I added all the moss!!

2) Then around the back, you put this plastic ribbon type that feels just like a plastic bag! From the top it should look like this(the second photo)

3) Then gradually trim your plants, and add them in with a top middle and bottom piece like so.
4) Complete your wreath by going the whole way round, varying were you place each piece!
5) Then add any decorations that you like! I made a bow, some cinnamon sticks and pine cones!

I love my wreath and it hangs on the front door!

I hope you liked this different post and have a lovely weekend!




<3 

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature