Top Social

Blogmas day 6-11: where did I go?

11/12/2014
HELLO EVERYONE

ITS 14 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS YAYAYA!

I'm going to start of this post by saying I'm very very sorry for not posting the last couple of days because I have had so many exams I needed to revise and after home work and revision it gets late and I run out of time to type a blogpost and have everything prepared. So I am so very sorry!

Now that it is Thursday I only have 3 more exams and exactly 5 and a half days left of school! So I can post a heck of a lot more :)

So know were I have disappeared to for the last couple of days! So due to it still being late at this moment, I'm just going to leave you with a photo of my Christmas tree, because I love it!

(SECOND TIME TYPEING THIS OUT, MY LAPTOP DIED AND I LOST MY POST WITH MY PHOTO AND SO IM NOW TYPING FROM MY IPHONE. I DONT HAVE THE PHOTO NOW:( SO I HAVE STOLEN MY MUMS PHOTO OF INSTAGRAM! ILL PUT A PHOTO OF THE WHOLE THING AT THE END OF TOMORROWS POST OOPS)





<3
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature