Top Social

Blogmas day 16: My cold walk to school!

16/12/2014
HELLO EVERYONE!
 
9 DAYS UNTIL CHRISTMAS YAYAYAYAYAY!!!
 
I thought that I would share with you something that I do everyday and is 1.8 miles long! This is my journey to school. Now that it is winter time my journey just looks ever so lovely when it is a crispy morning so I thought why not share with you!
 
So I leave my house at 7:45 and arrive at school at about 8:10/8:15 which is a good time in the winter because you don't have to stand around in the cold! 


 This morning it was quite foggy and still a bit dark as I went on my journey to school. I normally listen to my playlist on spotify until I meet my friend  at the end of the bridge!


It was still quite dark this morning so the moon was still up and I thought that it looked adorable!


As I then walked along the main road, it started to brighten up with a bit of a pink sky!

'Red sky in the morning... Shepherds warning!!'

I know tht this post was a little weird but hey.. I'm weird so we match (:





<3
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature