Top Social

Blogmas day 21: I actually won something?!

21/12/2014
HEELLLOOO EVERYONE!
 
4 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS YAYAYAYAY!
 
So I thought that todays post I should talk to you about a little competition that I won on twitter! You basically had to send a selfie to whsmiths with yourself and either zoe's book or her cut out! I did this and was one of the five girls that won!!!:)
 
So on Friday I went to the post office and picked it up. Inside were the following things:

 

Zoella Beauty- Creamy Madly Dreamy body lotion!
 
Zoella Beauty- Soak Opera bath and shower wash!

Zoella Beauty- Guinea pig make-up bag!

The fault in our stars- John Green!

Everything eyes- Bobbi Brown!

Berlin Street Style- Angelika Taschen!
I would  like to thank Whsmiths for giving me this amazing gift and the opportunity to enter! I am very grateful thank you!
 
 
 

 
 
<3
 
 
 
 
1 comment on "Blogmas day 21: I actually won something?!"

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature