Top Social

Blogmas day 15: Christmas cupcakes kinda thing?!

15/12/2014
HEEYOO EVERYONEE
 
ITS 10 DAYS UNTIL CHIRSTMAS YEAYAYAYAYAY!
 
I thought that today I would show you my cupcakes that I have made, because I am baking mad and keep making new things! So lets goo!
 
You will need:
110g- Butter
110g- Caster sugar
1106- Self raising flour
2- eggs
75g- Mixed fruits/berries
75g- Milk chocolate
 
LETS GO!
 
1. Start by preheating the oven to 180C/350F and line a 12-hole cupcake tin with paper cases.
 
2. Cream together the butter and sugar until it is like a gloppy icing.
 
3. Then beat in your eggs.   
 
4. Mix in your chocolate chips and fruit.  
                                     
5. Fold in the flour using a large metal spoon. Spoon the mixture into your paper cases.
 
 
 
6. Bake for 10-15 Minutes.
 
7. Then allow to cool before eating!
 
 
 
These cup cakes tasted divine! I loved them so much and would recommend them to anyone and everyone! These can be a nice treat to nibble on, on Christmas eve while watching films with your family!
 
 

 
 
<3
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature