Top Social

Blogmas day 4: Christmas best friend tag!

04/12/2014
HELLOO EVERYONEEE,
ITS ONLY 21 DAYS TILL CHRISTMAS YAYAYA!!!
So today I thought that I would do a post with one of my best friends from school and her name is POOPSICLE (Sorry I'm not sharing her real name)! I met her through playing netball, because when we had to run laps we where always last!
1) What did each other get for Christmas from each other last year?!
POOPSICLE: I got you.. Body shop soap in lemon, Hand wash, Pinky coloured lip balm, Winter Wonderland Chocolate
ME:  THATS WRONG! You got me Body shop soap, Watermelon Lip balm and the Winter Wonderland Chocolate and a strawberry body wash!
ME: I got POOPSICLE... well I don't know what I got POOPSICLE it was probably food!
POOPSICLE: You got me Body Shop Strawberry hand gel and Strawberry body wash, Fudge body cream and chocolate! So a little bit of food!
2) Each others favourite Christmas sweets!?
POOPSICLE: I think it is quality streets!?
ME: DAMN YOU ARE RIGHT!
ME: I have a feeling yours is the same as mine, so therefore quality streets?
POOPSICLE: NOPE! Heros!
3) What does each other prefer Tea or hot chocolate!?
POOPSICLE: You prefer hot chocolate!
ME: YOU KNOW ME TOO WELL THIS ISNT FAIR!!
ME: You're favourite is hot chocolate!
POOPSICLE: THATS ONLY BECAUSE I DONT LIKE TEA GAWD!
4) What is each others favourite Christmas song?
POOPSICLE: I'm going to go with the new band aid single, because Joe, Zoe and Alfie are in it?!
ME: YOU ARE WRONG! My favourite is 'All I want for Christmas is you- Mariah Carey'
ME: You're favourite is 'Mistletoe- Justin Bieber' if that exists?
POOPSICLE: YES YOU ARE GOOD AT THIS FINALLY!
5) What is each others favourite Christmas film?
POOPSICLE : I have a feeling that it is 'Elf'
ME: You are correct! I love elf so much!

ME: You're favourite is Home alone?
POOPSICLE : I've never even seen home alone.... ( ME looks so funny now staring at me(POOPSICLE)) My favourite is actually Nativity 2.
6) Does one another prefer slippers or slipper socks?
POOPSICLE: Yours is easy.. so if I get it wrong I'm going to cry.. you're favourite is based on the fact that you got it everyone for Christmas it is slipper socks.
ME: You are correct.. damn why are you so smart and good at this :(
ME: Only because I never see you wearing slippers I'm saying slipper socks?
POOPSICLE: CORREEEEECTIIIOOOOO!
7)Does one another prefer a snood or a scarf?
POOPSICLE : I think we both have the same here, so I am going with scarf.
ME: YEAP!! We are legit twins!
8) What is each others favourite brand of hot chocolate?
POOPSICLE: CADBURYS!
ME: WRONG! IF YOU READ MY BLOGMAS DAY 3 POST, YOU WOULD KNOW THAT IT IS OPTIONS BELGIAN HOT CHOCOLATE- (READ IT BY CLICKING HERE IF YOU MISSED IT)
ME: I think you're favourite would be either galaxy or Cadburys?!
POOPSICLE : CADBURYS LOML ( LOVE OF MY LIFE!)
9) What is each others  favourite thing about Christmas?
POOPSICLE : I think that you love... damn I don't know.. um..um..um.....Presents?... idk
ME: NO MY FAVOURITE THING IS SNOWWWWW!
ME: Well little miss POOPSICLE, I think you're favourite thing would be FOOD!
POOPSICLE : NNNNOOOOO ;) of course it is!
10) What is each others favourite Christmas candle?
POOPSICLE: I think yours is the snow in love one?
ME: er er. My favourite is Gingerbread or candy cane lane both Yankee Candle!
ME: I think your favourite is Christmas Cookie- a Yankee candle!
POOPSICLE : My favourite is the snow love one!! That's why I guessed it as yours because I thought we had the same!

That is todays post! I hope you have enjoyed this, because it was something different and I thought.. why not give it a go! Poopsicle is one of my very bestest friends at school and I met her through us playing netball together and both being the slowest runners! That's a story for another day however!!




<3
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature