Top Social

13th: Benefit Advent Calendar! *Blogmas 2015*

13/12/2015



Hello lovelies,



I’ve only just realised the time, I was too engrossed in one directions last live performance (basically sobbing to myself). When I realised I hadn’t written today’s Blogmas. I decided not to pre-write anything because I felt like it then wouldn’t be a blogpost every day in a weird way?! Anyway it has proven to me how much I procrastinate and how much more time I should spend realising the real world oops.



Anyway today in my benefit advent calendar I got the POREfessional which a primer that is supposed to minimalize the appearance of your pores obviously.

Which it does! I am a big fan of the POREfessional and I bought one back in February which still hasn’t run out! I’m happy to have a travel sized one though for going away.

The texture is like a cream that is tinted to a light/medium skin tone. I simply rub it in circular motions over the area and then apply foundation etc.



What primer do you use? Leave a comment below because I always love to try new products!





-Abigail x
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature