Top Social

9th: Benefit Advent Calendar! *Blogmas 2015*

09/12/2015





Hello Lovelies,

Today’s blogpost is going to be another review from my benefit calendar. Today’s door contained one of my favourite benefit products of all times, that I used to constantly rave about and was my go to mascara.

The Benefit They’re Real in black which is an amazing formulae made mascara. You can easily build up the amount of mascara that you are wearing by applying a few more coats. This is beneficial to me because I will wear very subtle amounts to school with more on weekends. You can easily thicken and lengthen your lashes with one mascara.

Many people that I have spoken to have said that they found the brush very scratchy and that it wasn’t comfortable to use. I however completely disagree with this. I think it is quite soft and very easy to use!



What is your favourite mascara?



-Abigail x
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature