Top Social

3rd: Benefit Advent Calendar! *Blogmas 2015*

03/12/2015

 





Hello lovelies! 
So it is now the third day of December and I feel like now everyone is getting excited, the days are dragging out and getting excessively slower! Of course today is going to be a review of the product I received in my benefit calendar! 
So this morning I opened my calendar to find the Benefit Total Moisture Face Cream. Being the morning I obviously applied this after washing my face. I found that it wasn’t too greasy and once it had soaked in it wasn’t shiny.  
I applied some makeup over the top of the moisturiser and it helped to keep my foundation on longer which is a big bonus from me. Upon returning from school this evening I showered and washed all my make-up off. Then I applied some of the moisturiser again. It creates a smooth texture over your skin as well as making it super soft! Can we also please talk about how cute the packaging is of the mini one! It is adorable!! 
I’m hoping that it will also help to clear up some of my skin but I will have to get back to you on that one.

Leave a comment below on your favourite moisturiser as I love to always try new ones!

-Abigail x



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature