Top Social

7th: Benefit Advent Calendar *Blogmas*

07/12/2015





Hello lovelies, 



Today I opened day 4 of my Benefit Party Poppers calendar. Under this day was the ULTRA PLUSH in Sugar bomb.



The ULTRA PLUSH in Sugar bomb is a perfect nude colour. It adds a small pigmentation of colour with a large amount of gloss. I love lip-glosses like this because they go with any other eye makeup look.



The packaging is very simple yet looks super cute! I love the fact it is in a squeeze tube (is this a thing?!?!) because it reminds me of older lip-glosses without a brush!



The smell and taste of the product is amazing. I have no idea why but I love lip glosses that smell good because they are under your nose for a long time!

 What is your favourite lip-gloss?

-Abigail x


Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature