Top Social

1st: Benefit Advent Calender! *Blogmas 2015*

01/12/2015

Before:

Before:


After:


After:




Hellooo lovelies!

So it is finally December and that means CHRISTMAS. If you read my Q&A post a few days ago then you would know that in December I’m going to open my beauty calendar every other day. The beauty calendar I have this year is the Benefit Limited Edition Party Poppers ( Obviously because it is limited edition it is sold out!). The calendar has 12 windows so I have decided to do one every other day of December.

In the first window was the Benefit ooh la lift. This is a pale pink colour that can highlight under your eyes, however I also used it to accentuate my brow bone. The pictures above do not give the product justice. It has taken away my dark circles and now I look wide awake! It comes on what looks like a lipstick brush, and I just swiped it under my eye and then patted it in with my finger.
I would recommend this product to anyone who has had next to no sleep or just has dark circles! It also says that it will take away puffiness however my eyes weren't puffy so I couldn't test it!
I hope you have enjoyed Blogmas day 1 and will come back tomorrow for a different kind of blogpost!
Leave a comment below on what advent calendar you have whether it is chocolate or candles I'd love to know!
-Abigail x

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature