Top Social

6th: Benefit Advent Calendar *Blogmas 2015*

06/12/2015





Hello lovelies!

Today’s product which was under door 3 was the Benefit Highbeam. I have always wanted to try this highlighter because I have seen lots of bloggers share the hype about it.

I applied the Highbeam today with my everyday make-up look, and at first it looked really good and was making my face look more defined. However I found it quickly faded and wasn’t noticeable.

I am a major benefit fan and I love to use quite a few of their products everyday but I found at first the pigmentation was amazing and then it just went. Maybe I didn’t put enough on or it doesn’t suit me, but I won’t be buying this again.

I have to be honest and I wouldn’t be buying this again. It is not worth the money.

-Abigail x



Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature