Top Social

15th: Benefit Advent Calendar! *Blogmas 2015*

15/12/2015


Hello lovelies,
So today's blog post is going to be about the benefit watts up. Everyone normally says don't judge a book by its cover, but this product looks amazing from the outside. I love how there is a string of fairy lights around the outside. I feel like it makes the product look a lot more festive. It probably wasn't even intentional but I love it nonetheless! 
The highlighter itself is amazing. I much prefer this to the Highbeam by Benefit. The Watts Up is extremely pigmented and I dabbed over the top of my cheek and it lasted much longer than I originally thought it would!
The stick itself is a nude colour filled with sparkles! I rubbed the tip of my finger on the top and then dabbed this on. It blended into my foundation really well and left the shimmer effect on the top. 
This is officially my new favourite highlighter by far. If you are looking for a product that will add a dewy glow, then deffinatly the Benefit Watts Up!

Leave a comment below on what your favourite highlighter is because I'd love to find new ones to try!
(p.s I apologise for the poorer quality photos, I had to take them on my iPhone due to my camera being flat!)

-Abigail x

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature