Top Social

8th: My top 10 christmas films!

08/12/2015

Hello lovelies,

Today’s blog post is going to be my top ten recommendations of Christmas films. As soon as school has finished I spend my days laid in bed eating celebrations with all my favourite films on repeat.

 

Because I obviously have enough time to watch them all I thought I should let you all know my favourites!

1.       Love Actually

2.       Elf

3.       Santa Clause

4.       Mickeys twice upon a Christmas

5.       The Polar Express

6.       The Holiday

7.       Home Alone

8.       The Muppets Christmas carol

9.       The nightmare before Christmas

10.   Nativity

Let me know in the comments below what your favourite is and if you have ever watched any of them!

 

-Abigail x
Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature