Top Social

20th: Benefit Advent Calendar! *Blogmas 2015*

20/12/2015
Hello lovelies!

So today's blog post is another door on my advent Calander. Having so few doors left means Christmas is just around the corner!!

Under Today's door was the Benefit Bad Gal Lash. When I first opened the bottle I was rather sceptical. This was because the brush wand was so large. I was worried about putting this too close to my eye because I'd lose my eye. 
  
Anyway I did. That's use it not lose my eye!? One coat of this mascara is all you need. I literally blinked on the wand head and bam I had these bold looking lashes!

I love the name of the mascara because it is so bold it isn't allowed at school. I don't know if that's just me over thinking it and being weird or realisation hitting me. 

I love recommend this mascara to anyone who wants something that is easily applicable and makes your lashes extended and thicker with a blink of an eye. 

Leave a comment below on what mascara you use!

-Abigaik X

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature