Top Social

4th: Winter/Christmas GRWM! *Blogmas 2015*

04/12/2015
Helloo lovelies!

So about a week ago now I posted a video onto a small place called You Tube.

For ages now I have wanted to work up the courage and do this, I've never had enough confidence.. worried about how people around me are going to act. I then told myself to stop being silly and think that I can get out of my current school in less than 6 months. I then stepped out of my comfort zone and recorded an outfit and makeup get ready with me.

Without further or do I present to you... my first ever video:


I apologise for the poor quality and minimal editing it was my first attempt and I'm sure I can get better if I continue.

Let me know what you thought of the video below also if you'd like me to make any others?!


-Abigail x

Post Comment
Post a Comment

Auto Post Signature

Auto Post  Signature